Do you have badly damaged or missing teeth? Are you tired of loose dentures? If you are looking for a natural-feeling tooth replacement, contact Times Square Dental, home of your favorite Boise, ID dentist to learn about your dental implant options!
Jon Hastings, DDS and Carson Dial, DMD can replace your damaged or missing teeth with strong, secure dental implants. Call our Boise, ID dentist office at 208-329-6507 to hear about the cutting-edge technology and techniques we use to repair your smile!
Dental Implants Explained
Dental implants are a restorative dentistry treatment option that replaces your natural tooth roots. They consist of three parts:
- The implant, which replaces your tooth root
- The abutment, which holds your restoration in place
- The restoration, which replaces the visible portion of your missing tooth or teeth
Dental implants literally fuse with your jawbone. So they provide a sturdy, secure foundation for a variety of restorations, including:
- Dental Crowns
- Dental bridges
- Implant dentures
Compared to other tooth replacement options, dental implants also offer many other advantages. They:
- Feel, look, and function like your natural teeth
- Prevent bone and soft tissue loss, which helps prevent wrinkles around your mouth
- Do not require any special treatment – you just brush and floss normally
- Can last a lifetime with proper care
Because dental implants require a dense jawbone for a stronghold, we will have to assess your jawbone before recommending them.
What To Expect During Your Dental Implant Treatment
When you come to us for a dental implant, we will plan and execute your procedure using state-of-the-art dental technology, including:
- Digital radiography for a clear view of your situation
- 3D cone beam imaging so we can examine your mouth from every angle and simulate your treatment
- Guided Implant Placement will give an exact implant placement
After careful planning, we will numb the area for optimum comfort, then precisely place your dental implant. Following a brief healing period, we will attach your beautiful restoration!
If you are nervous, we can also help relieve your dental anxiety with dental sedation!
The Importance Of Replacing Missing Teeth
On top of a loss of oral function or a cosmetic dentistry concern, missing teeth can cause other issues, including:
- Neighboring teeth that drift out of alignment
- Undue pressure on surrounding teeth while chewing
- Compromised diet
If you’re in need of secure tooth replacements, call Boise, ID dentist at Times Square Dental at 208-329-6507 to learn about your dental implant options! You can also use our online form to schedule an appointment.