If chewing has become painful or almost impossible because of damaged or missing teeth, contact Times Square Dental for a variety of restorative dentistry treatments!
Your Restorative Dentistry Options
We provide an array of treatment options to fix your smile. Here are just some of our restorative services:
- Dental implants for a strong foundation for several types of restorations, including dental crowns, dental bridges, and full-arch tooth replacements, like All-on-4® dental implants
- Dental crowns to completely cap a damaged tooth or replace a missing tooth with the help of dental implants
- Dental bridges, including implant-supported bridges, to fill the gaps in your smile left by one or more adjacent missing teeth
- Tooth-colored fillings for a discreet way to repair teeth damaged by decay
- Root canals to remove infection and preserve your natural teeth
If you have a tooth that is beyond repair, we can also perform a gentle extraction. Then, we can replace the tooth with one of the options above.
Even if you need every tooth in your mouth replaced, we can help with several full-mouth reconstruction options!
Before we begin any treatment, we will carefully assess your situation and review your options with you so you can make an informed, confident decision.
Your Comfort Is Our Priority
Regardless of the restorative treatment you receive, we will ensure your comfort using anesthetic. Our friendly team can also use dental sedation options to relieve your dental anxiety if you wish.